Join us for a 5K walk/run!
We are excited to announce the 3rd annual Positive Impact for Kids 5K! In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we will be hosting a completely virtual 5K walk/run in order to raise funds for pediatric patients and enhance their hospitalization experience amidst the pandemic.
Now, grab a mask and reach out to your friends and family to join you in a remote 5K race to make an impact!
Date: Join us the week of Sunday, November 8th – Saturday November 15th!
Location: Your neighborhood, local track, or your favorite trail!
- Sign up using the link below.
- *Note that registration will take place via the donation site.
- Please note your type of registration and shirt size in the message section.
- *Additional donations are always appreciated.
- $10 5K registration + optional $10 T-Shirt (free shipping!)
- *Shirt will be shipped to billing address unless otherwise noted
- *Shirt sizes first come first serve
Special Furman Registration:
- Furman Bundle $14 5K registration and T-Shirt bundle
- Registration Only: $10
- T-Shirt Only: $5
- *Shirts will be available for pick-up on campus!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPORTING OUR 5K EVENT!
Are you wondering how your participation will make a difference? Your $10 race registration changes lives. Please read the following thank you letter from a patient who received a $10 gift card from Positive Impact for Kids:
Questions? Email: email@example.com